Friday, August 15, 2014

Last Day

Hi everyone!

So today is my last day in Kenya.  In about two hours, we'll get in a car that will take us to Nairobi, for our flight to Amsterdam tonight.  All six of us who are leaving will stay together till Amsterdam, where we split up to go to our final destinations.

I've had an incredible time here.  I got a taste of what field research is, I've seen some amazing sights and animals, and I've met some awesome people.  I'm getting ready for the reverse culture shock that is going home, with which I will be questioning the lack of animals everywhere, the easy accessibility to pretty much everything, and the humidity.  Oh, and why it's still light out at 7pm.  Among other things.

I've still got a little packing to do, and I have to return my key to the gym, so I'm going to sign off now.  Hope everyone at home has a great day, and I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment