Sunday, July 13, 2014

Is that a rock?

Another quick post about this afternoon.

Also, I just realized I've probably mentioned Alex before but not actually explained who she is.  She is one of my best friends from school, a fellow EEB person (even though I'm not technically EEB--Ecology and Evolutionary Biology), a varsity athlete (she plays basketball), and an all around awesome person.  She's also blogging while here, check her out here

So after lunch, Alex and I went over to the library and hung out for a while.  Then it was time to work out.  She has a workout plan for the summer from her coaches, and I asked if she was ok with me joining her, which she is.  So we went on the ring road (which is where I go running) for a sprint workout.  Two noteworthy things about that: one, that I was in fact doing said sprint basketball workout and two, that there were elephants less than a football field away from us.  Right when we got down there, I looked over and saw something big and grey and I asked Alex if it was a rock.  But then it moved, and we knew it wasn't a rock. By the end of the workout, we could see at least five elephants not very far away, which was really cool.    

I'm not actually sure what the plan is for tomorrow, but we'll see.  Hope everything's good at home :)

This is Alex.  She's not actually an alcoholic, she just got a lot of alcohol requests from people for our trip into town yesterday (none of that is for her)

No comments:

Post a Comment